So since I am so sporadic at blogging, I decided that I should really make a new commitment to it this year - sort of a new years resolution.
This past week was my first week in Practicum. Basically, practicum involves spending time in a school building, in my case that building is Laruel Jr./Sr. High School. And because I am in the Counselor Education program, I pretty much shadow their counselors around, help with office tasks, and work with students.
So far I have enjoyed it, but already find it very tiring, which means i need an earlier bedtime. However, I am really excited to get my hours and learn more about the career while interacting with the students. I am trying to make it a low stress time while I am there and hopefully it will be a good experience.
My hope is to continue blogging about my experience and share stories and pictures with friends and family. We'll see how that all work and if I can find time. Welp...here goes nothing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment