Thursday, September 10, 2009

4 Weeks In

So almost a month into work, and I haven't even written anything worth while...but this will have to do. After being back at Westminster, this time as part of the staff, things have been going very slow. And for now slow is ok with me. I haven't had a lot of time with friends and its always a constant, "well do i approach them or wait for someone to call me?" And since I am such an indecisive person to begin with neither of those two questions get answered. And that has led me to where I am now, working 8-3 every weekday and then relaxing in my room, going for a walk, and then kicking back and enjoying the silence. But I do wish that at some point things would pick up and I would be able to hang out with people and go places anything to avoid being by myself.

People have asked me, "hey, how's the job?", "do you like it?" And my reply has been pretty much the same, "oh, its ok." Lately, I have just been feeling content, which is fine, but not nearly as fun as telling people that things are amazing. So I just need a jumpstart to get me out of this lackadaisical lifestyle. But until that boost, I'll be content but not amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment